What are Google Shopping Ads?
Google Shopping Ads appear in a series of similar products displayed at the top of a SERP depending on your commercial search intent. You can quickly and easily see a variety of products and click to buy.
They are simple ads with very little description. There is an image for the brand name or website, a link, a price, a line of text and usually an additional line showing a snapshot of product reviews or additional text to highlight benefits.
Why Should Your Business Use Google Shopping Ads?
There are many benefits for business owners using Google Shopping Ads for their campaigns; here are just a few of them.
1. Placing Your Product at the Top of SERPs Text-based ads are not as enticing as seeing images of the product you want to buy. Google Shopping Ads can also include a star rating to encourage a person to click and make a purchase. 2. Better ROI on your Marketing and Product Budget Google Shopping Ads often deliver higher Click Through Rates than regular Google Ads in the retail industry. This is probably due to the visual component that helps the user experience and machine learning that serves ads based solely on search intent and other contextual aspects.
Using Shopping Ads can also facilitate the buying process. When a user sees the ad and clicks on it, they are taken directly to the product without any navigation. This means there are fewer clicks to buy.
3. Reaching a Wider Range of Customers Google Shopping Ads appear in more places online, not just in SERPs. We can make sure your ads appear in Google Image Search results, YouTube, Gmail and the Google network.
How to Create Shopping Ads on Google?
The process of getting your Google Shopping Ads live consists of 4 parts: 1. Creating a Google Merchant Center account 2. Create a product feed 3. Upload your product feed 4. Create a Google Ads Account
5 Strategies to Maximize Your Revenue from Google Shopping Ads
Now that we’ve created your account and run a basic campaign, we have 5 ways to help you increase your rate of return so you can get more out of your marketing campaign.
1. Do Preliminary Research: As with all digital marketing campaigns, we do some keyword research to find out what your customers are looking for. While you won’t actually choose target keywords for Shopping Ads, you can learn a lot about your audience and adjust your overall strategy as needed. We work with our SEO experts to find the best words to use in your ad copy to boost search results and sales.
2. Choose a Product Title that will Attract Customers: As with page titles, it is important to use strong keywords for your product title. This practice will not only make a product appear in searches, but it will also grab the user’s attention.
3. Choosing the Best Images: It is important to include high-quality images that accurately depict your product. We appeal to your users with the quality images we use.
4. Being Short and Strategic in Product Descriptions: Short and concise descriptions that are relevant to the search intent and what people are looking for increase the likelihood that your product will be clicked on. 5. Smart Bidding: Even if you’re working with a bigger budget, you’ll want to be strategic to get the best possible return. You want to make sure that the bidding strategy you use is economical; you don’t want to waste your money by showing your ad to people who aren’t interested in what you’re selling.